At FBC we strive to develop fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. One mark of a fully devoted follower of Jesus Christ is they have found their “Right Place of Service.” God created you to join Him in a mission to touch the world. When you pour your passion into service you may just help change your corner of the world and make an eternal difference in the lives of others. We are saved to serve. There is a place at FBC for you to use your gifts to serve.
Ways to serve at FBC:
- Welcome Ministry
- Coffee Ministry - Contact Johnny Caruso
- Fort Mill Kids - (Birth-5th grade) Many versatile avenues, from media and production to classroom leaders to mid-week opportunities. Whatever your passion, there is a way for you to be involved in our Children’s Ministry! Go to fbcfm.com, click on ‘Fort Mill Kids’ then ‘Volunteer Form’ to indicate your preference to serve. If you are interested in serving in Children's Ministry email Terry Kountz.
- Student Ministry – (6th-12th grade) Teens need lots of adults cheering them on! If you love middle and high school kids, reach out to Derek Kiser.
- Adult Bible Fellowship (ABF) We offer environments for adults in different stages of life to study God’s Word at 9:30 and 11:00 a.m. on Sunday. Contact Shannon Ford.
- DiscipleLife - Sunday evening activities for all ages. Contact Shannon Ford.
This is just the beginning! There are many other ways to get plugged in! Do you like to build or enjoy DIY projects? Do you enjoy planning and preparing for parties? Does marketing and advertising come easy for you? Let us know your interest on the Connect Card found in the worship folder and we will follow up. If God has given you talents and special interests, there is a place for you to serve within His Church!
Check out these helpful resources for finding your Right place of service!
When working within Children's or Student Ministry an individual must fill out a background check form. Click here to print the form.
English as a Second Language (ESL)
We believe that the door to salvation is always open and so are the doors to our church. Our mission is to provide friendship, fellowship, and learning opportunities for international neighbors who desire to increase their ability to speak English and who are looking for community. If you are interested in learning more about volunteering with our English as a Second Language (ESL) program, please contact Heidi McGill at firstname.lastname@example.org.