When you arrive at First Baptist, we hope you immediately feel welcomed and at the place God wants you to be. Our Welcome Ministry Team will be located at each entrance and will be wearing name tags so you will be able to easily identify them as soon as you approach the entrances. They are there to greet you, help you get wherever you need to go and answer any questions you might have.
- We are presently meeting Sundays at 9:00 and 10:30 a.m. Traditional services are in the Chapel and contemporary services meet in the Worship Center. Livestream at 10:30 (LINK).
- Adult Groups are offered at different times Sunday and during the week.
- Students grades 6-8 meet on Sunday mornings at 9:00 a.m. in the Fellowship Hall for middle school discipleship groups.
- Students grades 6-12 meet on Sunday nights from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m. in the Worship Center for fellowship, games, worship, and teaching from God’s Word.
- Preschool and elementary meet at 9:00 and 10:30 a.m. Pre-register your family here to enhance your check-in experience.
We would love to know you are coming! Please fill out our New Here Form.