Fort Mill Kids' Ministry exists to reach our world for Jesus one family at a time. We value safety, relationships, fun, application of Biblical Truth, and excellence. We are blessed to minister to children (infants-5th grade) and their families. Opportunities to serve in Children’s Ministry include classroom volunteers, large group music/drama/set design teams, Welcome Center teams and special event teams. Comprehensive areas of serving in Children’s Ministry are explored in the orientation.Terry Kountz.
- Student Ministry – (6th-12th grade) Teens need lots of adults cheering them on! If you love middle and high school kids, reach out to Derek Kiser.
- Welcome Ministry - Our Welcome Ministry’s goal is to create a warm and welcoming environment here at FBCFM and help them connect to the body of Christ. For information about volunteering please email Ken Terry.
- Contemporary Worship Team - Every weekend, our church is led by talented and committed musicians who make up our worship team. The worship team use their talents to glorify God and lead the church body in the expression of worship through music. The Contemporary Service is held in the Worship Center. Available positions include vocalist, drums, guitars, bass and keyboards. For information about volunteering please email Bryan Trotter.
- Traditional Worship Team - The Traditional Services includes hymns and familiar worship songs. The music is piano driven and led by the Blended Praise Team. The Traditional Service is held in the Chapel. Available positions include praise team vocalist and handbell choir. For information about volunteering please email Alice Baker.
- Production Team - Volunteers on the Tech Team keep things running smoothly during Sunday worship. No previous experience is required, and training will be provided to equip you in your volunteer role. Available positions include audio, lighting, camera and lyrics.
Please click here (LINK) to take your next step in serving at FBC.
When working within Children's or Student Ministry an individual must fill out a background check form. Click here to print the form.