Ironmen Ministries Mission Statement
As iron sharpens iron, we challenge one another to become fully devoted men of God,
motivated by a love for Him and a love for others.
15th Annual Men’s Retreat (March 27-29, 2020, Hickory Knob State Park)
Join us for food, fellowship, fun and faith at our annual Men’s Retreat! Our theme this year is But God with keynote speaker Pastor Jeff Bedwell. Jeff will share incredible teaching on God’s grace and salvation.
Cost includes lodging, food, transportation (if needed) and activities (golfing - $175, target/skeet shooting - $150 and fishing or just relaxing - $115). Register online HERE or Sundays in the Central Lobby.
What Makes a Proverbs 27:17 Ironman?
- An Ironman is an unashamed John 3:16 Christian
- He is a model of 1 Timothy 4:15,16 progression
- Stretching beyond his own grasp
- Intentionally and actively growing in the Lord
- Not a model of perfection, but progression
- He is a Hebrews 10:19-25 man
- He is the Ephesians 5 head of his family
→ Only God Can Make An Ironman!
CAMO Calling All Men Out ABF Class
Every Sunday 11:00 a.m.
FBC Brick House
⇒ For more information concerning the FBC Men's Ministry, please contact Shannon Ford.