As iron sharpens iron, we challenge one another to become fully devoted men of God,
motivated by a love for Him and a love for others.
Men's Messy Meal
Thursday, November 11, 6:30-8:00 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall, $10 per person
Join us in the Fellowship Hall for worship, fellowship and a messy meal of barbeque with all the fixin’s! Sign up HERE.
What makes a Proverbs 27:17 Ironman?
- An Ironman is an unashamed John 3:16 Christian
- He is a model of 1 Timothy 4:15,16 progression
- Stretching beyond his own grasp
- Intentionally and actively growing in the Lord
- Not a model of perfection, but progression
- He is a Hebrews 10:19-25 man
- He is the Ephesians 5 head of his family
→ Only God can make an Ironman!
⇒ For more information concerning the FBC Men's Ministry, please contact Shannon Ford.