September 17, 2019 to September 18, 2019
- September 17, 2019:
- September 18, 2019:
Tuesday, September 17 – Begins at 10:00 a.m. in the Chapel
- Celebrators’ Choir
- Guest Speaker – Reverend Gene Flack
- Catered lunch in the Fellowship Hall
(Salad, grilled chicken, baked potato, vegetable medley, roll, dessert, iced tea & coffee)
Wednesday, September 18 – Begins at 11:30 a.m. in the Fellowship Hall
- Regular covered-dish luncheon**
- Entertainment by Sam Smith, vocalist
**Please bring a side or a dessert to share; meats & drinks provided
- Cost for this two-day event is $10.00/person. There is no charge for those 80 years and older, but registration and a ticket are required.
- The cost covers the guest speaker, catered lunch and the entertainment.
- Tickets on sale August 18 through September 15th* (*FIRM DATE)
- Tickets will be available at the Celebrators’ luncheon on August 21, in the Welcome Center on Sunday mornings following the 8:15 service beginning August 18 and in the church office during the week – see Diane.
- Contact Diane Dulin, senior adult ministry assistant, for additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 803-547-2051.